The 2010 White House Forum featured remarks from President Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and CEOs of companies who are leaders in providing flexible workplaces for their employees. Please check back soon for a brief video from the White House sharing insights from that event and describing the benefits of workplace flexibility for employers and employees.
You may want to consider viewing the other video footage from the White House Forum for additional event planning ideas.
- Video of Opening Session: First Lady Michelle Obama’s Remarks
- Video of Breakout 1: The Benefits of Workplace Flexibility, CEA Chair Christina Romer
- Video of Breakout 2: Best Practices Day-to-Day, GSA Administrator Martha Johnson
- Video of Breakout 3: Best Practices Day-to-Day, OPM Director John Berry
- Video of Breakout 4: Best Practices for Small Business, SBA Administrator Karen Mills<
- Video of Breakout 5: The Changing American Workforce, Domestic Policy Advisor Melody Barnes
- Video of Closing Session: President Obama's Remarks