PERAB Public Meeting and New Website
Starting at 3:00 PM EST today, the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board (PERAB) will hold its next public meeting to provide an update on the research and preparatory work conducted in the subcommittees. Listen to the meeting live at www.whitehouse.gov/live.
The PERAB will vote on presenting formal advice and recommendations to the President through the following memos:
- Infrastructure Investment and the Creation of a National Infrastructure Bank (pdf)
- Home Retrofits for American Jobs, Efficiency and Economic Growth (pdf)
Also, the PERAB has launched a new website. Our hope is to keep visitors informed on the PERAB's meetings and analysis as they advise the President. One of the major duties of the PERAB is to ensure the President has independent, nonpartisan information, analysis, and advice. The PERAB will solicit information and ideas from all sectors to promote the growth of the economy, establish a stable and sound financial and banking system, and create jobs. The site gives some insight into areas the PERAB is focusing on and provides opportunities to give PERAB feedback and input on economic recovery ideas. You will also be able to find up-to-date news on PERAB meetings and announcements.
We hope that you will use this site and share it with others. We want you to come back and visit us often.
Austan Goolsbee is the staff director and chief economist on the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy