Public Access Policy Forum Enters “Bonus” Round
Cross-posted from the OSTP blog.
Many of you expressed a desire for more time to engage in the Public Access Policy Forum post-holidays. We heard you! While Phase III ended on January 7th, we have launched a two-week bonus period for all of you who signed off for the holidays. Therefore, all three phases of the Forum will remain open through January 21st.
In hopes that you will continue to build and respond to the thoughtful comments of your peers, we ask you to visit the Public Access Policy Forum portion of our blog to see all relevant posts and submit your comments in the appropriate forum:
In addition, be sure to check out the many comments and proposals submitted to our email@example.com inbox, to which you are also welcome to submit comments or documents. Some comments are just text; some have links to documents that have been submitted. Please read our postings and submerge yourself in what has already become a fruitful discussion of public access to the published results of federally funded research! Your ever-enthusiastic public access policy team here at OSTP looks forward to your input.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy