The Council on Women and Girls Weekly Highlights
Welcome to this edition of the Council on Women and Girls’ Weekly Highlights. This week the Administration joined all Americans in mourning the tragedy in Tucson, reflected upon the one year anniversary of Haiti’s earthquake and proclaimed January as National Stalking Awareness Month.
On January 17th, 2011, we will honor the 25th anniversary of the holiday recognizing one of America's greatest heroes-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. If you’re interested in joining the hundreds of people who serve on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day then check-out the Corporation for National and Community Service website for various projects in your community.
And remember, if you have friends or family that would like to join our Council on Women and Girls efforts, please have them click here.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy