Council on Women and Girls Weekly Highlights
Welcome to the Council on Women and Girls’ Weekly Highlights. On Wednesday, the Administration celebrated the one year anniversary of the Affordable Care Act which improves access to health care services for millions of Americans. The President and the First Family wrapped up their trip to Latin America and the President focused on events in the Middle East. Read about this and other highlights below.
Next week, on Wednesday, March 30, you are invited to join White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett, Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls, and Preeta Bansal, General Counsel and Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, for a discussion with Shine about women in the workplace, education and work-life balance. Please click here for more information.
And remember, if you have friends or family who would like to join our Council on Women and Girls efforts, please have them click here.
It’s the One Year Anniversary of the Affordable Care Act!
Celebrating One Year of the Affordable Care Act: We’ve Come a Long Way
Better Benefits, Better Health for Women
- Health Reform: A Phone Call from the President
Monique Dorsainvil is a Staff Assistant in the Office of Public Engagement focusing on the Council for Women and Girls and LGBT Outreach
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy