Winning the Future for LGBT Americans
As we kick off Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Pride Month, the Office of Public Engagement has launched a new landing page, Winning the Future: President Obama and LGBT Americans. This webpage is designed to keep you updated on the President and his Administration steps have taken, and continue to take to benefit the LGBT community.
Also, on Tuesday, the President issued a proclamation for LGBT Pride month, available here.
Please take a look at our Winning the Future for LGBT Americans factsheet (pdf) and sign up for our e-mail updates that will keep you up to speed with what is going on in the Administration. We encourage you to spread the word about this site to your friends, families, and the communities you work with.
Brian Bond is the Deputy Director of the Office of Public Engagement
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy