NASCAR Helps Drive Americans to Support Military Families
When First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden launched their initiative, Joining Forces, to support our nation’s military families, American citizens, communities, and businesses answered the call. Recently, Walmart and NASCAR came together to create a public service announcement campaign to recognize the sacrifices and challenges that military families face across the United States.
These PSAs, featuring some of NASCAR’s best known drivers, will be shown in hundreds of Walmart locations around the country. Check out the video with NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and First Lady Michelle Obama:
This is just one of the many ways Walmart and NASCAR are giving back to our service men and women and their families. Walmart's "Military Family Promise" guarantees a job at a nearby store or club for all military personnel if they have been transferred by the United States Military. In August of this year, NASCAR will continue host its 7th Annual Tribute to the Soldiers at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Find ways you can to get involved to support our troops and their families.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy