Council on Women and Girls Friday Highlights
Welcome to the Council on Women and Girls Weekly Highlights! In celebration of Independence Day, the First Family joined more than 1,200 military heroes and their families for a barbeque, a special USO show featuring Train and Amos Lee, and a viewing of the fireworks over the National Mall.
This week, President Obama answered a series of questions on jobs and the economy at the first-ever Twitter Town Hall at the White House. The President stated that progress has been made, and though we still need to work through some real differences, that even greater progress is within reach.
If you have friends or family who would like to join our Council on Women and Girls efforts, please have them click here.
Monique Dorsainvil is a Staff Assistant in the Office of Public Engagement focusing on the Council on Women and Girls and LGBT Outreach
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy