Open for Questions: Live Chat on Disability Policy
Today, at 1:00 p.m. EDT members of the White House Domestic Policy Council, Office of Public Engagement and Office of Presidential Personnel will take your questions on disability policy in partnership with Disability.gov. I will be joined by Jeffrey Crowley, Senior Advisor on Disability Policy and Director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy and Rebecca Cokley, Director of Priority Placement in the White House Presidential Personnel Office.
We will be answering questions on disability policy including employment, education, health care, transportation, housing, and other disability related areas.
Submit your questions before the event by emailing email@example.com and be sure to watch live at Disability.gov or at WhiteHouse.gov/live.
Kareem Dale is Special Assistant to the President for Disability Policy and Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy