We deal with a lot of big numbers in our daily work here at OMB, but now we will start focusing on a small one: 140.
Yes, OMB’s communications shop is joining the Twitterverse to give the American people insight into the work we do in 140 characters or less.
We hope to use this outlet to bring attention both to the important budget and fiscal issues before us and to the full range of initiatives that OMB is involved with including regulations, information technology, Executive Orders and Presidential Memoranda, federal contracting, the management of the federal government, the President’s Campaign to Cut Waste, statements of Administration policy, and statistical standards and practices.
I'll be the main person behind the account for now, and others from the OMB communications team will pitch in too.
Kenneth Baer is Senior Advisor and Associate Director for Communications and Strategic Planning at the White House Office of Management and Budget.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy