Thousands of Ways to SAVE
Last Friday marked the end of the submission period for the President’s 2011 SAVE Award competition, and the final tallies are in.
This year, federal workers submitted an incredible 19,559 ideas about how to make government more efficient and effective, besting last year’s submissions by more than 1,000. We want to thank everyone who participated in this year’s contest – both for your ideas and your commitment to cutting waste across the federal government.
We’ll be taking the next few weeks to review all of these submissions and generate a list of finalists for the public to vote on – so stay tuned.
Kenneth Baer is Senior Advisor and Associate Director for Communications and Strategic Planning.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy