White House to Host National Adoption Month Event
Today, The White House will be hosting an event to observe and celebrate National Adoption Month. This event will feature senior Administration officials, members of the President’s Cabinet, adoption and child welfare experts and advocates, and religious leaders.
We will feature information provided at this event on our blog throughout the week—including expert advice on how YOU can support adoption in your community.
Additionally, a portion of today’s event will be available for livestreaming at www.whitehouse.gov/live beginning at 11:30 AM.
We are proud to join so many organizations and families across the country to celebrate adoption.
Michael Wear serves as Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of The White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy