Chairman Alan Krueger Discusses the Economy at the World Affairs Council of Charlotte
At 12:45 ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2011, President Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Alan B. Krueger delivered his first speech as Chairman at the World Affairs Council of Charlotte, in Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Krueger’s remarks were on “Finding Economic Certainty in an Uncertain World,” where he discussed the risks the US economy faces, the strengths of the US economy, and his belief that there is no amount of uncertainty that we cannot conquer by relying on the durable strengths of what is certain in America.
Read Dr. Krueger's remarks here.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy