OSTP Briefing on R&D and STEM Education in the 2013 Budget
OSTP will hold a briefing on the research, development, and STEM education portions of the President's FY2013 Budget on Monday, February 13, 2012.
DATE: Monday, February 13, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST
WHERE: American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1200 New York Avenue NW, Washington, DC (closest metro stop: Metro Center)
To attend in person, please register at http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/registration.
- John P. Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology and Director, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Carl Wieman, Associate Director for Science, OSTP
- Patrick Gallagher, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Subra Suresh, Director, National Science Foundation
- David Sandalow, Assistant Secretary for Policy and Int’l Affairs, Department of Energy
Live Web streaming of this event will be provided as a public service by AAAS and can be accessed at http://www.aaas.org/go/ostp.
Relevant budget documents will be posted by 11:30 a.m. EST on Monday, February 13, 2012 at http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy