The National Drug Control Budget
Today, the President released a Budget that will help build a nation where everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules. As he said during the State of the Union, these are not Democratic or Republican values, but American values.
The drug issue is also one that transcends party lines. Whether you have someone in your family who struggles with a substance abuse disorder, have been a victim of drug-related crime, or have to pay for the healthcare or criminal justice consequences - all of us bear the burden of this public health and safety challenge.
With this in mind, the President’s National Drug Control Budget continues to support evidence-based programs and policies that seek to reduce drug use and its consequences in the United States. Click here to read Highlights from the National Drug Control Budget.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy