TEAM: Broadcasting Success
“Tales of Excellence, Achievement and Mentorship” or “TEAM” is a weekly series with StudentMentor.org, an organization that helps college students find and collaborate with mentors to successfully graduate from college and embark on their desired careers.
The series features students from diverse backgrounds and from across the country using mentorships to advance their career and education goals. In their own words, they explain how mentors helped them transform into the leaders of tomorrow.
Antonio shares why he's a mentor. (Video from StudentMentor.org)
Check out previous TEAM blog posts:
Ronnie Cho is an Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Engagement.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy