TEAM: Community College Superstar
“Tales of Excellence, Achievement and Mentorship” or “TEAM” is weekly series partnered with StudentMentor.org where we feature college students and young Americans from diverse backgrounds across the country who are using mentorships to move their career and educational goals forward. You will hear in their own words how mentors have helped them succeed to transform into the leaders of tomorrow.
Through StudentMentor.org, college students can conveniently find and collaborate with mentors to successfully graduate from college and embark on their desired careers.
Author and entrepreneur Isa Adney shares her journey of how she figured out her own career path through getting to know lots of different mentors. Today, Isa inspires many young Americans by giving back the advice she has earned along the way through her work as founder of CommunityCollegeSuccess.com and as a superstar mentor for StudentMentor.org.
Isa Adney Shares Why She's a Mentor at StudentMentor.org. (Video Courtesy of StudentMentor.org)
Check out previous TEAM blog posts:
Ronnie Cho is an Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Engagement
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy