Alan Kruger to Speak on Reversing the Middle-Class Jobs Deficit
Thursday, April 26: Alan B. Krueger, Chairman of President Obama's Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) will deliver a speech on Reversing the Middle-Class Jobs Deficit.
WASHINGTON – At 9:15 am EDT on Thursday, April 26, 2012, President Obama’s Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, Alan B. Krueger, will deliver a keynote address at Columbia University’s new Center on Global Economic Governance.
Chairman Krueger’s remarks titled “Reversing the Middle-Class Jobs Deficit,” will discuss the three main jobs crises the country faced when President Obama took office and what his Administration is doing to address these imbalances.
This event will be live-streamed on the White House Council of Economic Advisers blog and linked to from WhiteHouse.gov/live.
WHO: Alan B. Krueger, Chairman, Council of Economic Advisers
WHAT: Remarks on "Reversing the Middle-Class Jobs Deficit"
WHEN: 9:15 am EDT, Thursday, April 26, 2012
WHERE: Rotunda, Low Memorial Library, Columbia University, New York, NY
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy