Joining Forces Honors Military Moms
Ed. Note: This live event has concluded. Watch the video below or on YouTube.
In honor of the upcoming Military Spouse Appreciation Day on May 11 and in support of military families celebrating Mother’s Day this Sunday, May 13, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden host a Joining Forces Mother’s Day event at the White House for three generations of military families – military mothers, as well as their mothers and their children. Tune in live as Mrs. Obama and Dr. Biden deliver remarks from the East Room of the White House to honor military moms at 1:45pm today.
Learn how you can show your support for military moms by visiting our Joining Forces site dedicated to thanking military moms and contribute to the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #ThankAMilitaryMom.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy