Submit Your Public Safety Challenge!
Safety.Data.gov was launched recently with the goal of making datasets available that provide information about public safety issues like crime rates, roadway safety and safety in the workplace. These datasets provide the public safety community with a wealth of information that can help solve real world public safety problems and challenges.
Now we’re asking for your help. In an effort to use public safety data to empower people to make better informed decisions about their safety and the safety of others, we’d like to know what public safety challenges you’re facing. We’ll then share your input with technologists and innovative first responders who may come up with a great way to help solve that problem. Click here to learn more and submit your challenge!
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy