Income-Based Repayment: Tell Us Your Story!
Last week, President Obama issued a Presidential Memorandum that will streamline the application process for “Income-Based Repayment” (IBR), a way for borrowers to cap their monthly student loan payments at 15% of income. The President has also taken action to lower this cap to just 10% by the end of 2012, likely reducing monthly student loan payments for over 1.6 million responsible student borrowers.
Have questions? Here’s everything you need to know about IBR.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy