Participate Tomorrow in Online Public-Sector Prizes Event
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, the Case Foundation, and the Joyce Foundation invite you to virtually attend tomorrow’s Collaborative Innovation: Public Sector Prizes event. Public- and private-sector innovators will share noteworthy examples to help inspire the creation of additional high-impact incentive prizes, challenges, and other open innovation-initiatives in the public sector.
A recent Office of Science and Technology Policy report to Congress highlighted the innovation and impact created to date through public-sector incentive prizes, and we will learn what’s next for public-sector prizes at tomorrow’s event.
Learn more and sign up to watch the live stream tomorrow, Tuesday, June 12th from 12-2pm ET.
Presenters include Todd Park, U.S. Chief Technology Officer, several public- and private-sector prize administrators, and Karim Lakhani of Harvard Business School.
You can also participate in the conversation during the event using #PublicPrizes on Twitter.
Cristin Dorgelo is Assistant Director for Grand Challenges in the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy