How You Can Access eBenefits
Knowing what VA benefits are available to you isn’t always clear when you’re a newly separated military service member or even one that has been separated for a while. Lucky for us, VA benefits can be viewed and managed at eBenefits.va.gov. With this online platform, veterans and their families can apply for and monitor their benefits, and obtain important documents like their DD-214. This website contains a lot of valuable information and every veteran should create an account so they can stay up-to-date on their VA military benefits.
VA military benefits increase the health and wellness of our veterans and their families. Learning how to access them is an important step to helping our veterans and their families reach optimal health and wellness.
Please watch this video to see how eBenefits can help you navigate your benefits:
For even more information, please go to eBenefits.va.gov.
Rory Brosius is the Deputy Director for Joining Forces.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy