Joining Forces Calls America to Action During Super Bowl XLVIII
Today, during Super Bowl XLVIII, the First Lady and Dr. Biden described the sacrifices that service members, veterans, and military families have made for this country. At the end of their message, they asked Americans to find new ways to salute and support our military and veteran communities so that our country can preserve the rights and freedoms that we all hold so dear.
To show your support for our service members, veterans, and military families, please explore the Joining Forces website. Share your message of thanks for a military family here, and discover ways to get involved with service opportunities here.
Show our nation’s heroes and their families that America has become the nation it is because of them.
Rory Brosius is the Deputy Director for Joining Forces.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy