National AAPI Enrollment Week of Action Google+ Hangout
Please join the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), as well as community leaders from across the country, on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM ET for our National AAPI Enrollment Week of Action Google+ Hangout!
Approximately 1.9 million Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders (AANHPIs) are projected to benefit from new options for health insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace. With the open enrollment period for coverage in 2014 ending on March 31, many are still unaware of the health coverage options available to them through the Affordable Care Act.
We invite you to join Dr. Howard Koh, Assistant Secretary for Health; Meena Seshamani, Deputy Director in the Office of Health Reform; and community leaders as they answer your Affordable Care Act questions. Please join us so you can learn more about the opportunities to improve the health of the AAPI community and find out how to #GetCovered by March 31, 2014.
Please submit your Affordable Care Act questions for the Google+ Hangout to the Office of Minority Health at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 18, 2014, and join the conversation on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM ET.
- DATE: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- TIME: 5:00 PM ET
- LINK: http://bit.ly/AAPIWeekofAction
Gautam Raghavan is an Advisor in the White House Office of Public Engagement.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy