Boston Red Sox Home Base Program Teams Up with Joining Forces
Last week, the Boston Red Sox announced a special PSA that the team's Home Base Program is supporting the mission of the Joining Forces Initiative to support service members, veterans, and their families.
Joining Forces would like to thank the Home Base Program for all of their innovative work to support our veterans and military families, especially those dealing with deployment-related mental health challenges.
In just a few short years, the Home Base Program has answered the call to serve veterans and military families, and has provided care for hundreds of veterans and military family members. They've trained thousands of health care providers to recognize the unseen wounds of war. They've shown teachers, school nurses, employers, and community leaders how they can help support military families. And they've invested in groundbreaking research to help us continue to improve treatment in the years ahead.
Rory Brosius is the Deputy Director of Joining Forces.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy