President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board Public Meeting
[Ed. Note: Due to scheduling conflicts, the PERAB will begin its Monday, November 2nd public meeting at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time instead of 10:00 a.m. This blog post has been modified to reflect that change.]
The President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board will hold its next public meeting on November 2, 2009, in the White House Roosevelt Room beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The meeting will be open to the public via live webcast at http://www.whitehouse.gov/live.
The purpose of this meeting is to continue discussion of the issues impacting the strength and competitiveness of the Nation’s economy. The discussion will include an update on the research and preparatory work conducted in the PERAB subcommittees. The PERAB will provide information and ideas obtained from across the country to promote the growth of the American economy, establish a stable and sound financial and banking system, create jobs, and improve the long-term prosperity of the American people.
The public is invited to submit written statements to the Advisory Committee by any of the following methods:
- Send written statements to the PERAB’s electronic mailbox at PERAB@do.treas.gov; or
- Send paper statements in triplicate to Emanuel Pleitez, Designated Federal Officer, President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board, Office of the Under Secretary for Domestic Finance, Room 1325A, Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20220
In general, all statements will be posted on the White House website (http://www.whitehouse.gov) without change, including any business or personal information provided such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, or telephone numbers. The Department of the Treasury will also make such statements available for public inspection and copying in the Department’s Library, Room 1428, Main Department Building, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20220, on official business days between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. You can make an appointment to inspect statements by telephoning (202) 622-0990. All statements, including attachments and other supporting materials, received are part of the public record and subject to public disclosure. You should submit only information that you wish to make available publicly.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy