Your Weekly Address
President Barack Obama intends to publish a weekly video address every Saturday morning of his presidency.
President Barack Obama tapes the Weekly Address in the State Dining Room of the White House. September 12, 2014. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
In this week’s address, the President reiterated his comprehensive and sustained counter-terrorism strategy to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group ISIL.
His plan brings together a campaign of targeted airstrikes, increased support for Iraqi and Kurdish forces already taking on terrorists, assistance from allies and partners, expanded efforts to train and equip the Syrian opposition, and ongoing humanitarian aid for those displaced by ISIL. The President expressed his immense appreciation for the military men and women who make these efforts possible, and reminded the world that America continues to lead and stand strong against terror.
All Weekly Addresses
- October 23, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- October 16, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- October 09, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- October 02, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- September 25, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- September 18, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- September 11, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- September 04, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- August 28, 2010 6:00 AM EDT
- August 21, 2010 6:00 AM EDT