Your Weekly Address
President Barack Obama intends to publish a weekly video address every Saturday morning of his presidency.
President Barack Obama tapes the Weekly Address in the Roosevelt Room of the White House. January 30, 2015. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
In this week’s address, the President described the progress our economy has made, laying a foundation for a future that prioritizes middle-class economics.
This week, the President will send a budget to Congress centered on the idea that everyone who works hard should have the chance to get ahead. His plan will reverse harmful sequestration cuts and instead make paychecks go further, create good jobs here in the United States, and prepare hardworking Americans to earn higher wages. The President made the case for his budget, and affirmed his commitment to doing everything he can to ensure more Americans can get ahead in this new economy.
All Weekly Addresses
- April 19, 2014 4:48 AM EST
- April 12, 2014 5:00 AM EST
- April 05, 2014 5:00 AM EST
- March 29, 2014 5:00 AM EST
- March 22, 2014 4:55 AM EST
- March 15, 2014 5:00 AM EST
- March 08, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- March 01, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- February 22, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- February 15, 2014 5:45 AM EST