Your Weekly Address
President Barack Obama intends to publish a weekly video address every Saturday morning of his presidency.
President Barack Obama tapes the Weekly Address in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, Nov. 6, 2014. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
In this week’s address, the President reminded Americans that Affordable Care Act open enrollment begins this weekend. In the past year, more than 10 million people have gained health insurance, including more than 7 million who enrolled in Health Insurance Marketplace coverage. They are proof that the Affordable Care Act is working, making health care more affordable, accessible, and of higher quality for millions of people.
The President encouraged all Americans to take advantage of open enrollment, and remind their friends and families to do so as well.
Need to get covered? Find a health plan that best fits your needs at HealthCare.gov.
Already covered? Commit to help someone you know get covered here.
All Weekly Addresses
- January 25, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- January 18, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- January 11, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- January 04, 2014 6:00 AM EST
- December 25, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- December 21, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- December 14, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- December 07, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- November 28, 2013 6:00 AM EST
- November 23, 2013 6:00 AM EST