- What's New
- Title II. The Role of Public Programs
- Title III. Improving the Quality and Efficiency of Health Care
- Title IV. Prevention of Chronic Disease and Improving Public Health
- Title V. Health Care Workforce
- Title VI. Transparency and Program Integrity
- Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
- Title VIII. Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Act (CLASS Act)
- Title IX. Revenue Provisions
- Title X. Reauthorization of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act
- La Propuesta del Presidente
Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
Promoting Biologics Price Competition and Innovation
The Act creates a new pathway to create generic versions of biological products so that Americans have access to effective, lower-cost alternatives.
Related Blog Posts
- September 26, 2014 9:56 AM EDT
The nations of the world, along with key international organizations, gather at the White House to advance a Global Health Security Agenda that will help keep the world safe from infectious disease threats.
- September 25, 2014 2:35 PM EDT
President Obama has made combating this terrible disease a top national security priority and today, at the United Nations, he called on the world to join the United States in this effort.
- September 24, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
A number of recent reports point to one clear conclusion: The Affordable Care Act is working and making health care more affordable, accessible, and of a higher quality for families, seniors, businesses, and taxpayers.
- view all related blog posts