- What's New
- Title II. The Role of Public Programs
- Title III. Improving the Quality and Efficiency of Health Care
- Title IV. Prevention of Chronic Disease and Improving Public Health
- Title V. Health Care Workforce
- Title VI. Transparency and Program Integrity
- Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
- Title VIII. Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Act (CLASS Act)
- Title IX. Revenue Provisions
- Title X. Reauthorization of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act
- La Propuesta del Presidente
Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
Promoting Biologics Price Competition and Innovation
The Act creates a new pathway to create generic versions of biological products so that Americans have access to effective, lower-cost alternatives.
Related Blog Posts
- December 19, 2013 1:31 PM EST
President Obama and the First Lady meet with a group of moms (and one aunt) in the Oval Office to talk about how health reform has benefitted their families.
- December 19, 2013 10:54 AM EST
Women have a huge influence on their families and are a key demographic for the ongoing effort to ensure that consumers know about the benefits they can access through the health law. Moms understand how vital it is to nurture our kids to help them grow up strong and healthy.
- December 18, 2013 10:49 AM EST
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will launch the first-ever, large-scale national health survey to collect detailed health information on NHPI households – the Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander National Health Interview Survey.
- view all related blog posts