Welcome to OMB, Jeff!
We’ve got a big job ahead of us. The Washington Post today ("The Memo that Roared") talked about what we’re trying to accomplish in reforming government hiring practices and in retaining highly skilled and effective employees — that’s just one priority Jeff will take on. Add to that list contracting reform, program evaluation, and e-government — and you can see he’ll have a lot on his plate. Jeff Zients is the right man to take the reins — an experienced leader who understands how large organizations work and how to drive their performance.
I can speak for everyone at OMB when I say congratulations to Jeff and his wife, Mary, and to their children, Sasha, Matt, Josh, and Jonny. We’re excited to have Jeff on our team.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy