Voting Ends Tomorrow!
Voting began on Monday and will only remain open until 11:59pm tomorrow. Already, we’ve received over 65,000 votes — so don’t miss out on your opportunity to help choose the winner. The person whose idea is voted the best will get to meet the President, present the winning idea directly to him, and have that idea included in the FY2011 Budget.
You can vote on the ideas by clicking here and rating each idea on a scale of 1 through 5, with 5 being the highest rating you can give. (You may vote on each idea only once. If you re-vote for an award, your previous vote will be overwritten.)
If you haven’t seen it yet, click here to watch the President announce the four finalists.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy