Office of Federal Financial Management Financial Management System Architecture
The Federal Financial Systems Branch is responsible for orchestrating all of the components of the government-wide financial system into a coherent, coordinated architecture. This branch is currently drafting an architectural plan showing all of the components and their relationships to each other.
These components include:
- Agency financial management systems and JFMIP standards
- The interfaces between agency financial management systems and other systems that support business processes (e.g., human resources systems, procurement systems, databases supporting performance management)
- Common services, including e-Travel, e-Learning, Intra-governmental Transaction Exchange (IGTE), Contractor Central Registry (CCR), Intra-governmental Payment and Collection System (ECS), and Electronic Certification System (ESC)
- Government-wide accounting and other data consolidation systems
- Agency and OMB Budget formulation systems