RCC work plans are being finalized as regulators consider stakeholder comments received during and since the outreach event in Washington, DC on January 30-31, 2012. We will post the final work plans as they become available. For more information, go to www.trade.gov/rcc.
- Regulatory Cooperation Council Progress Report to Leaders (December 2012)
- Regulatory Cooperation Council Joint Action Plan (December 2011)
- Regulatory Cooperation Council Terms of Reference (June 2011)
- Joint Statement by President Obama and Prime Minister Harper of Canada on Regulatory Cooperation (February 2011)
- High-Level Regulatory Cooperation Council Work Plan (February 2012)
- High-Level Regulatory Cooperation Council Terms of Reference (March 2011)
- Joint Statement from President Barack Obama and President Felipe Calderón (May 2010)
Related Documents and Statements
Department of Commerce Federal Register Notice
"Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities That Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America That Disrupt U.S. Exports" (March 2011)
- Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America
OIRA welcomes your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions on international regulatory cooperation and our activities with key trading partners and multilateral efforts. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find regulations that OIRA is currently reviewing that are expected to have international trade and investment effects, please go to OIRA’s Regulatory Review Dashboard on www.RegInfo.gov.