Some of the documents on this page was created as a PDF
Click here for PDF assistance
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is part of the Executive Office of the President. Located next to the White House in Washington, DC, OMB is a small agency of fewer than 500 professional and administrative staff.
- Careers with the Office of Management and Budget (4 pages, 374 kb)
- Generic Position Descriptions for OMB's Major Occupation
Opportunities for Students
OMB Detail Opportunities
- Budget Review Division (2 pages, 48 kb)
- Science and Space Branch (2 pages, 30 kb)
- Legislative Reference Division
- Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Applying for OMB Positions
For more information, contact:
Office of Management and Budget
Voice: (202) 395-7250
U.S. Citizenship Required.
OMB is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks
a diverse work force.