Resources, Publications, and Additional Information
- Faces & Voices of Recovery (FAVOR)
- Association of Recovery Schools
- National Youth Recovery Foundation
- National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
- National Association of Recovery Residences (NARR)
National Alliance for Medication Assisted Recovery
Recovery High Schools
- The Association of Recovery Schools maintains a list of member schools on its website.
Collegiate Recovery Programs
A list of member collegiate recovery programs can be found on the Association of Recovery Schools website.
- FAFSA Facts: How do drug-related convictions affect my student loan eligibility?
- ONDCP Recovery Update -- Spring 2013
- Building Resilience, Wellness and Recovery: A Shift from an Acute Care to a Sustained Care Recovery
- Building the Science of Recovery
- Families of Youth with Substance Use Disorders: A National Dialogue
- Linking Addiction Treatment & Communities of Recovery: A Primer for Addiction Counselors and Recovering Peers
- Peer-based Addiction Recovery Support
- Perspectives on Transformation: How Visionary Leaders Are Shifting Addiction Treatment Toward a Recovery Oriented System of Care
- Practice Guidelines for Recovery-Oriented Care for Mental Health and Substance Use Conditions
- Proceedings from recent meetings on integrating recovery support in educational settings can be found online
- Recovery Management & Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care: Scientific Rationale & Promising Practices
- Recovery Management and Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care
- Recovery Management
- Recovery-oriented Methadone Maintenance
- The Recovery Community Organization – Toward a Working Definition and Description
- The Role of Recovery Support Services in Recovery-oriented Systems of Care
- What Are Peer Recovery Support Services?
- Youth in Recovery from Drugs and Alcohol – What’s Working and What it Means