Trainings and Events
Trainings and Upcoming Events
The 9th Annual National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children conference will provide training on the latest research and best practice strategies for drug endangered children efforts at the local, state, and national levels. The conference will enable participants to enhance collaborative efforts to protect children from the harmful effects of their caregivers’ substance abuse. This conference is being held in partnership with the Iowa Alliance for Drug Endangered Children (Iowa DEC). Click here to register.
The National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children provides a series of training curriculum, including online videos and related materials. Watch the videos online.
The following list includes some of the related conferences. As this page is updated periodically, please see the related Web site for each event to obtain the most up-to-date information. Additional conference information can be found on the National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children conference and training Web page.
For additional events, visit:
- Upcoming Conferences and Training and Technical Assistance sections of MethResources.gov
- National Children's Advocacy Center – National Training Center
- National Drug Endangered Children Training and Advocacy Center
- Office for Victims of Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Center
- National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children Training Information