Acquisition Reform Act of 2009
- Senator Carl Levin (D-MI)
- Representative Robert Andrews (D-NJ)
- Representative Mike Conaway (R-TX)
- Representative John McHugh (R-NY)
- Representative Ike Skelton (D-MO)
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder travels to Missouri to review the Justice Department's independent investigation into the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
Welcome to the West Wing Week, your guide to everything that's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
The American auto industry is once again a thriving source of our economic strength. The number of cars coming off our assembly lines just reached its highest level in 12 years.