Carbon Capture and Storage - Submit a Comment
The Task Force will accept public comment until July 2, 2010. The Task Force asks that you focus your comment on one of the following six issue areas:
- CO2 Capture: Barriers to the cost-effective capture of CO2 from power plants and industrial facilities.
- CO2 Storage: Barriers to the underground storage and monitoring of CO2.
- CO2 Transportation: Barriers to the creation of CO2 transportation infrastructure sufficient to meet the needs of wide-scale CCS deployment.
- Regulatory & Legal: Identification of existing legal and regulatory authorities, with a focus on evaluating whether additional authority is required for commercial deployment of CCS.
- CCS Deployment Drivers & Incentives: Options for creating incentives for early deployment of CCS.
- CCS Global Initiatives: Opportunities to coordinate and build upon international collaboration on CCS.