Yesterday, President Obama joined families from the Columbus area to answer their questions on topics ranging from health care to Wall Street reform and Social Security. The discussion took place in Joe and Rhonda Weithman’s backyard after President Obama spent some time around the Weithman’s kitchen table talking about the challenges they have faced over the past year.
Check out to full video of the discussion or use the links below to jump to specific topics.
- Introduction by President Obama
- Health Care
- Social Security
- Pensions and Growing the Manufacturing Sector
- SAFER (Staffing Adequate Fire and Emergency Response) Act and Firefighter Jobs
- Child Care Quality and Costs
- Housing Market
- Wall Street Reform
- Concluding Remarks by President Obama