OSTP will hold a briefing on the research, development, and STEM education portions of the President's FY2013 Budget on Monday, February 13, 2012.
DATE: Monday, February 13, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST
WHERE: American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1200 New York Avenue NW, Washington, DC (closest metro stop: Metro Center)
To attend in person, please register at http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp/registration.
- John P. Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology and Director, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Carl Wieman, Associate Director for Science, OSTP
- Patrick Gallagher, Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Subra Suresh, Director, National Science Foundation
- David Sandalow, Assistant Secretary for Policy and Int’l Affairs, Department of Energy
Live Web streaming of this event will be provided as a public service by AAAS and can be accessed at http://www.aaas.org/go/ostp.
Relevant budget documents will be posted by 11:30 a.m. EST on Monday, February 13, 2012 at http://www.whitehouse.gov/ostp.