FY 2014 Budget reflects the Administration’s Commitment to Implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy
Last week, the President sent Congress his budget for fiscal year 2014. The 2014 Budget highlights this Administration’s ongoing commitment to implementing the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. The Budget also aligns with the President’s commitment to achieving the goals of the Strategy by investing in evidence-based interventions, focusing efforts in populations most affected by HIV, and supporting vital research. The Budget is a comprehensive plan that reduces the deficit and puts the Nation on a sound fiscal course. By making strategic and science-based investments in Federal efforts to address the HIV epidemic, it will help the Nation meet the goals of the Strategy.
For details on the President’s budget and HIV/AIDS, please visit the Office of Management and Budget's website.
Grant Colfax, MD is the Director of the Office of National AIDS Policy.
White House Blogs
- The White House Blog
- Middle Class Task Force
- Council of Economic Advisers
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Council on Women and Girls
- Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of Public Engagement
- Office of Science & Tech Policy
- Office of Urban Affairs
- Open Government
- Faith and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Social Innovation and Civic Participation
- US Trade Representative
- Office National Drug Control Policy