This week, the White House celebrated Easter, and the President began a week-long trip to Asia, while the First Lady and Dr. Biden hosted a Career Forum on Veterans Jobs.
Monday, April 21st
- The President and First Lady hosted the 136th annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
Tuesday, April 22nd
- The President traveled to Oso, Washington to visit the mudslide recovery efforts happening there.
Wednesday, April 23rd
- The First Lady and Dr. Biden traveled to Fort Campbell, Kentucky for the Veterans Jobs Summit and Career Forum.
- Later, the President met with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo, Japan.
Thursday, April 24th
- The President traveled to the Imperial Palace where he met with Emperor Akihito.
- Later, the President participated in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Abe.
- Following that, the President traveled to Miraikan Science Expo.
- The President then traveled to the Meiji Shrine.