Today, live from the White House State Dining Room, President Obama took to Tumblr to respond to some of the thousands of questions that Americans across the country asked via Tumblr about all things education.
The event followed the executive action the President took yesterday to make student loan debt more affordable and manageable to repay, and covered a broad range of topics, from college access to student loans, and the steps the President is taking to make it all a little easier to manage.
(And, naturally, a GIF came out of it.)
Didn't catch today's event? You can watch the whole thing right here or at whitehouse.tumblr.com.
And, of course, if you aren't yet following the White House on Tumblr, you can do that here.
To learn more about this issue, you should also check out:
- The College Scorecard: Find a college that's a good fit for you
- Find out more about the Pay As You Earn student loan repayment program
- See President Obama's plan to make college more affordable
- Facts about FAFSA, and why you should apply
- The President's Remarks on Gun Violence at the Tumblr Q&A
- Behind the Scenes with President Obama and Tumblr Founder and CEO David Karp
You should also read: