Tomorrow's the Fourth of July, and we're pretty excited about it here at the White House.
To celebrate the holiday, the President and First Lady are inviting military heroes and their families to the White House tomorrow for a special Independence Day event, including a USO program featuring Grammy award-winning recording artist Pitbull.
But you don't need to be on the South Lawn to enjoy the show! Check out the live-stream of all of tomorrow's events -- including a naturalization ceremony for service members and civilians, remarks from the President on the South Lawn, and the fireworks on the National Mall tomorrow night -- right here at WhiteHouse.gov/Fourth-of-July.
In the meantime, check out some of our favorite Fourth of July moments from the past few years:
1. "One of the best perks about being President is anyone will hand you their baby."
2. Fun and games on the South Lawn!
3. The VP visiting the troops in Iraq.
4. POTUS and FLOTUS cutting a rug.
5. Special celebrity performances!
6. Jimmy Fallon being Jimmy Fallon.
7. Marching bands.
8. Saluting the President.
9. And saluting new American citizens.
10. Fireworks. (Who doesn't love fireworks?)
You should also see: