RESISTING THE LIES OF SOCIALIZED MEDICINE: President Donald J. Trump will never allow the left’s radical Medicare-for-All to destroy the American healthcare system.
- The radical far left continues to push a socialist takeover of our healthcare system and lie to the American people about the devastating impact it would have.
- Congressional Democrats want to eliminate private health insurance, taking away your healthcare plans and doctors.
- Congressional Democrats want to control every aspect of your health decisions, giving power to the federal government to decide who lives and who dies.
- Since his inauguration, President Trump and his Administration have rejected calls for government controlled healthcare and vowed to never allow socialized medicine in America.
REPEATING THE LIES OF OBAMACARE: The American people were lied to about Obamacare and now the far left is lying about their radical government healthcare takeover, Medicare-for-All.
- Over and over, Americans were told they would be able to keep their preferred healthcare plans and doctors under Obamacare.
- President Obama: “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.”
- The fact is Americans were lied to as Obamacare caused millions of Americans to lose their healthcare coverage and physicians.
- Americans were promised that Obamacare would reduce healthcare premiums by $2,500.
- President Obama: “We’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year…by the end of my first term as president.”
- The truth was that healthcare insurance premiums were about to skyrocket, doubling between 2013 and 2017.
- Now, Congressional Democrats are pushing a radical Medicare-for-All proposal that will eliminate private insurance, remove choice, and raise costs.
- They insist it is affordable when in reality the price tag Americans will pay for Medicare-for-All would reach $32 trillion, according to experts.
ENDANGERING OUR SENIORS: Medicare-for-All would rob millions of seniors of their current benefits, restrict them from purchasing supplemental insurance, and put their lives at risk.
- Congressional Democrats’ Medicare-for-All plan would effectively end Medicare and take away the Medicare Advantage plans enjoyed by millions of seniors.
- Their plan would force 24 million seniors to lose their Medicare Advantage coverage.
- Seniors’ option to purchase private supplemental coverage will disappear as private insurance is phased out.
- Their plan would subject the elderly to long waiting times, force them to stop seeing the doctors they like, and threaten their ability to receive the care they need.
- President Trump is fighting for senior citizens, ensuring they receive quality healthcare through Medicare and have the ability to keep the plans they want.
TAKING CHOICE AWAY FROM AMERICANS: President Trump is expanding choice while Congressional Democrats are attempting to control every aspect of your healthcare.
- Medicare-for-All eliminates private insurance, taking away all choice and forcing millions of Americans onto government controlled plans.
- It would reduce patient choice to a single provider of healthcare, forcing over 180 million Americans off their private coverage.
- Congressional Democrats want to give the Government control over which procedures are “medically necessary or appropriate for maintenance of health,” taking decisions about your care out of your hands.
- President Trump believes in a healthcare system where Americans are able to make the healthcare decisions that are right for them.
- The Trump Administration has worked to expand multiple new coverage choices for small businesses, workers, and families.
MEDICARE-FOR-NONE: Medicare-for-All would force patients to face massive wait times for treatments and destroy access to quality care.
- Congressional Democrats’ radical government takeover of your healthcare would increase your wait times, ration quality care, and stifle innovation.
- In the United Kingdom, hospital death rates have been reported to be far higher than in the United States.
- In the United Kingdom, which has a single payer system, 50,000 procedures were cancelled when their National Health Service decided they were “non-urgent.”
- Millions of patients have had to wait in long lines to be admitted for surgeries in the United Kingdom.
- In 2018, more than one million Canadians were on waiting lists for medical procedures.
- President Trump is working to promote new innovations, expand access to high quality care, and protect vulnerable patients.