Navigate this Section
The Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) is seeking an Administrative Operations Assistant. The incumbent will work closely with the Director of Finance and Administration to support the mission of CEA by providing administrative support related to personnel, operations services, accounting, and other financial functions. Preferred candidates will have one to two years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Work in coordination with EOP support divisions to communicate CEA’s operational needs and resolve any administrative or operations-related issues quickly and effectively
- Assist with the coordination and distribution of the annual Economic Report of the President
- Provide administrative assistance with the technical and administrative work of accounting, budget planning and execution, acquisitions, and other financial functions
- Help manage all onboarding and offboarding functions for staff members
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of staff requests to ensure effective operations, including requests related to information technology, facilities management, and security
- Assist with compiling documentation to assist in the monitoring of obligations, the development of budget estimates, and the actual expenditures of funds
- Manage other special project assignments as required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a PDF of your resume to the email below with the subject line “CEA Administrative Operations Assistant Application“:
President’s Council of Economic Advisers
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.