- What's New
- Title II. The Role of Public Programs
- Title III. Improving the Quality and Efficiency of Health Care
- Title IV. Prevention of Chronic Disease and Improving Public Health
- Title V. Health Care Workforce
- Title VI. Transparency and Program Integrity
- Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
- Title VIII. Community Living Assistance Services and Supports Act (CLASS Act)
- Title IX. Revenue Provisions
- Title X. Reauthorization of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act
- La Propuesta del Presidente
Title VII. Improving Access to Innovative Medical Therapies
Promoting Biologics Price Competition and Innovation
The Act creates a new pathway to create generic versions of biological products so that Americans have access to effective, lower-cost alternatives.
Related Blog Posts
- August 01, 2015 5:00 AM EST
In this week's address, the President celebrates the fiftieth birthdays of Medicare and Medicaid, which together have allowed millions to live longer and better lives
- July 31, 2015 8:00 AM EST
"When I saw my first hospital bill, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Thanks to Medicare, the bills have been very small, and totally manageable." Carol wrote in a letter to the President. "Thank G-d, I am in remission now."
- July 30, 2015 12:07 PM EST
On the 50th anniversary of Medicare and Medicaid, we celebrate all that these programs have done to improve the lives of millions of Americans -- and we also celebrate the ongoing efforts to strengthen these health programs, as well as to build on them by bringing affordable, quality health coverage to all Americans.
- view all related blog posts