Navigate this Section
OSTP Compliance Guidelines
Information Quality Guidelines
No FEAR: Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 (No FEAR Act)
- No FEAR Act Notice [PDF]
- OSTP No FEAR Act Advisory Guidelines [PDF]
- OPM’s No FEAR Act Disciplinary Best Practices and Advisory Guidelines [PDF]
No FEAR Act Reports
Submitting a FOIA Request
NOTE: The White House Office is a separate component of the Executive Office of the President (EOP). If you wish to request information from the White House Office, you may do so at whitehouse.gov/contact. OSTP does not process FOIA requests for the White House Office.
Office of Science and Technology Policy
Attn: FOIA Officer
1650 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, D.C., 20504
Phone: (202) 456-4444
Fax: (202) 395-1224
For security reasons, OSTP does not accept or open attachments to emails submitted to the FOIA email inbox. OSTP will not respond to FOIA requests submitted as email attachments. Please transmit attachments by fax or postal mail, or include the information in the text body of the email.
OSTP’s FOIA regulations allow the agency to recover part of the costs associated with processing FOIA requests. Fee amounts vary based on a number of factors including the complexity of the request and the number of responsive documents. A request that results in no responsive documents may nonetheless incur a fee.
See the OSTP FOIA Handbook for more information about submitting a FOIA request, response timing, fee structures and waivers.
OSTP FOIA Library
- OSTP FOIA Handbook – March 2013 [PDF]
- Final Rule: OSTP’s Implementation of FOIA
- OSTP’s Designation of a Chief FOIA Officer [PDF]
- OSTP Final Guidelines for Ensuring the Quality of Disseminated Information (Oct. 1, 2002) [PDF]
- Desirable Characteristics of Repositories for Managing and Sharing Data Resulting From Federally Funded Research public responses
- Public Access to Peer-Reviewed Scholarly Publications, Data, and Code Resulting from Federally-Funded Research public responses
OSTP Visitor Logs