Navigate this Section
- We work as one team collaborating toward a common goal: ensuring that science and technology best serve the country.
- We develop policy that is science-driven, and based on evidence, exploration, open-mindedness, rigor, honesty, and scientific integrity.
- We work to ensure that all Americans can participate in and benefit from science and technology.
- We commit to an OSTP that looks like America and values our diverse backgrounds, disciplines, and experiences.
- We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to contribute and ask questions.
- We support personal and professional development, because everyone should be continuing to grow in their skills and experiences.
- We strive to work hard, because our mission is important, and to support a healthy work-life balance, because wellbeing and happiness are also important.
- We care about our colleagues as individuals, not just for their work.
- We commit to treat everyone with respect and kindness, and to assume best intentions from each other.